Flexibits just released Fantastical 3.7.9, which adds a bunch of new Shortcuts actions, including the ability to filter events from a given Calendar Set in a given date range, and the ability to generate a simple schedule for a given day.
Nice! I have a shortcut which syncs up calendar events with agenda items in Things. Now, I can automatically do the following in one shortcut:
- Get all my meetings for today from Fantastical.
- Create or find existing agenda items about them in Things.
- Link the Things agenda item and Fantastical event using Hookmark.
- Start a new session from Things when the meeting is due.
- I’ll write about how I manage deep sessions with Things one day.